Hi fellow booknerd! I’m Amy, I live in the Netherlands and I’m a 21 year old college student majoring journalism. Most of my time is spent reading books, talking about books, finding new books to read, staring with hearteyes at my bookshelf and trying to write my own book (yes I’m a writer. Or at least, trying to be). When I’m not doing those things, you can find me watching tv-shows, tweeting or hanging out with friends. In between all of that, I listen to a lot of music as well. I love to share my thoughts on the books I read and push them on others (ask my friends, I am a bookpusher). My list of fictional book boyfriends is way too long and I’m a sucker for fluffy love stories, but I also love fantasy and dystopian every now and then.
Some random facts about me:
- My favorite color is green
- My first fandom was Harry Potter
- But I’ve been reading ever since I was 6
- I love to dance
- My favorite movie is Pitch Perfect
- Some of my favorite books include the Addicted Series, The Infernal Devices, Bloodlines, The Night Circus, The Wrath and the Dawn, Anna and the French Kiss, The Lunar Chronicles, The Song of Achilles and The Law of Moses
- Some of my favorite authors are Krista and Becca Ritchie, Cassie Clare, Richelle Mead, Stephanie Perkins, Rainbow Rowell and Marissa Meyer.
- I’m very good at procrastinating
- My favorite food is pizza
- I’m kind of glued to my phone 24/7
- My dream is to be an author
I absolutely love talking and fangirling about books and recommendations are always welcome.
Hi! I’m Lauren and I’m a seventeen-year-old Aussie girl. I’ve just finished high school and next year I’m going to university to study journalism and international studies. I spend way too much time reading, watching television shows and movies, and trying to find good quality copies of musicals on the internet. I also enjoy writing and would love to one day publish a novel, but I’ll have to keep my fingers crossed for that one.
My first book obsession was the Chronicles of Narnia when I was seven, and I’ve loved reading ever since. I will read pretty much anything, but I particularly enjoy fantasy, historical fiction and dystopian books. If I start a book/series I become very determined to finish it, whether I like it or not – it may take a little while, but eventually I’ll read every book I start.
My favourite book series is Harry Potter, and my favourite stand-alone is The Book Thief. I like the colour blue, spaghetti bolognese and I’m a dog person. I’m generally pretty quick at replying to texts, but it could take me months to read an email. Even though I live/grew up 300 km from the coast, I love the beach, whether it’s sunny or not (seriously, rain on the beach is everything my aesthetic lives for). I also love scented candles and soap, even though people say they’re dodgy gifts.
If you ever want to talk about books, (i.e. you want to recommend something, you want something recommended, you just want to chat) I’m always available to fangirl with. Thanks for reading 🙂
Thanks for visiting our blog and we hope to see you again!