It’s been a while since I’ve posted and now I come back with a post that isn’t even bookrelated.. I’m so sorry guys!!! I’ll try and start posting regurlarly again, but I saw this tag on Youtube and I really, really wanted to do it since I have such a love for names. Let me clarify that I’m not pregnant and I also do not plan on having kids, so this is purely because I love names so much. So I said f*** it, and now you can read my answers to all these name related questions. Don’t forget to tell me in the comments some of your favorite names/answers to these questions, I’d love to know!
1. What is your favourite boy and girl’s name from the top UK names list?
Here’s the list. My favorite girl’s name is Ava and my favorite boy name is Logan.
2. What is your least favourite boy and girl’s name from the top UK names list?
My least favorite girl name is Charlotte and my least favorite boy name is Ethan.
3. If you had twins, what would you name them? (G/G, B/B, B/G)
If I had two girls I’d name them Lyka and Shiloh. If I had two boys I’d name them Jayden and Fender. If I had a girl and a boy they’d be named Jayne and Sebastian
4. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
That’s a hard one.. probably Charlie. I’ve always really liked the name Charlie.
5. You have four children, any gender. Their first names all have to start with the same letter. What would their names be?
All boys: Jace, Jayden, Jonah and Jack.
6. What’s your favourite animal-inspired name?
7. What’s your favourite colour-inspired name?
8. What are your top 3 favourite boy names?
Jace, Ryan and Rory.
9. What are your top 3 favourite girl names?
Lily, River and Charlie.
10. What is your favourite celebrity baby name?
I have no idea who they are but a couple named Ronnie and Sally Wood have a baby girl named Gracie Jane and I think that is so cute.
11. What is your ultimate guilty pleasure name?
I actually really like the name Chanella.
12. What are your most hated baby names?
Hated is a big word. I’m just not really a big fan of names like Lisa and Kim.
13. Choose a baby name based on a food/drink.
I love the name Devon (for a girl) and it apparently means cream. Another thing learned.
14. Choose a baby name based on a month.
15. Choose a baby name from Twilight.
Either Seth or Leah. They’re both great names.
15. Choose a name that’s already in your family.
My nephew is named Noah and I love that name, but I’d use it for a girl.